CS-Cart is a popular eCommerce shopping cart application which includes functionalities required for a full-featured online store and even multi-store support that can be maintained in a single administration panel. CS-Cart services use open source technologies like PHP, MySQL, and Smarty. The CS-Cart storefront and administration panel are web-based so only a web browser and internet connection is required to manage your store.
Tips Upgrade CS-Cart Services
- The first step before upgrading CS-Cart services is to make sure the server meets the system requirements of the new version.
- You need to download the newer version of CS-Cart and check if this version of CS-Cart supports the Store Import.
- This is a crucial step as without this, there can be a loss of legacy data. Once it is established that the Store Import can import data from the current version, you can start with the rest of the process.
- These steps include import of all previously installed add-ons, the configuration of the new store, actualization of the data and finally going live. If all the steps are followed correctly, there will be no errors or data loss.
- But it is a cumbersome and time-consuming process so it is advisable to reach out to professionals in this domain for error-free upgradation and secure process.
If you are considering upgrading CS-Cart services, our service team or agents will provide you with full assistance at the lowest possible service cost. The services will include Installation, restoration or upgradation of CS-Cart, plugin installation, upgrade to the latest security patches, pre-installation consultation, and post-installation support. Our agents have all the necessary expertise for quick and error-free CS-Cart services upgradation. We offer 24×7 support for such services and you can avail the services remotely or at your premises if required.