What is cPanel?
cPanel(Control Panel) is a web based hosting control panel that is offered to website owners by a large variety of hosting companies. cPanel gives website owners a way to access and manage their site through an easy to use web based interface. The program allows users to control their part of the Unix server. Most hosting companies provide tools, which makes it easy for the website owner to control their website. cPanel can normally be accessed by using https on port 2083, or by typing in “/cpanel” at the end of the hosting companies name in the browser. The tools that are available will all depend on the hosting company.
The cPanel can include
• ✅ Domains – You will be able to configure new domains within your account, create subdomains, and setup parked domains.
• ✅ File Management – Withiin the cPanel, you will be able to create FTP accounts that you can use in order to access your files. You can also use the file manager in order to directly access your files.
• ✅ Email – Within your cPanel, you will be able to check your email, add new email accounts, change your passwords and more.
Why Choose Elite Server Management
If you are looking for a good cPanel dedicated server company, Elite Server Management would be a great choice. Here are some reasons why you may want to choose Elite Server Management:
- ✅ Good Customer Support – Elite Server Management normally has a 1 hour response time.
- ✅ Server Management Services – Server management services are offered around the clock. Customer support is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- ✅ Techs – Elite Server Management have Red Hat certified techs that have 7+ years of experience in this field.
Data Center Located in Dallas, TX.